Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hemorrhoids Home Treatment - Natural Remedies That Work

What if you could treat hemorrhoids at home?


There are many people who have successfully done so, and I've managed to track down a few of their methods. Keep in mind that I haven't tried all of these methods myself (though I've tried most), but in my research I've turned up several interesting pieces of information, and I think it best if I share them all with you, as well as my opinion on which are most effective.


Herbal Hemorrhoid Treatment


Purportedly one of the most powerful ways to treat hemorrhoids, this is the method that I would recommend to people who want a long-term hemorrhoid solution. This is the method that has worked best for me. However, it can be the most complicated solution, so I recommend a picking up a good guide (from a reputable source). You can typically find the herbs you need for cheap, so I don't recommend buying expensive hemorrhoid specific "herbal supplements." These never worked for me. Just get a good guide and follow it.


Water & Fiber


The two easiest and most common home treatments for hemorrhoids, water and fiber yield many health benefits. One of these is especially relevant to treating hemorrhoids: they make passing stool much easier and gentler. This is important because it will allow your hemorrhoids to heal, as well as helping reduce some of the more unpleasant symptoms of having hemorrhoids.


Aloe Vera Gel


For me, Aloe Vera gel worked wonders. It was far more effective than any of the products advertised specifically for hemorrhoids (and far cheaper too). It is available at most drugstores. First, make sure the area is clean. Then, apply a small amount to the affected area. This works best for external or near-external hemorrhoids. You can apply as often as needed, but for me effectiveness maxed out at around twice a day.


Radish Paste


This hemorrhoid home treatment is one that I haven't tried, but I've read about it in several places, so I thought I'd include it for your consideration. All you do is mash up pieces of radish and mix it with milk until you get a paste-like consistency. Then, once again making sure the area is clean, gently apply it to the affected area.


Hemorrhoids home treatment can work for you


The most important piece of advice I can offer is not to give up. Whether you decide to take my advice and try an herbal hemorrhoid treatment system, change your diet, or even try the radish paste, I hope that I've provided you with the information you need to solve this problem and move on with your life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello to all my people am Melis from usa ,am very happy to share this little interesting testimony about Dr Alabi a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis .3 cm to 7.2 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become larger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr Alabi on his via email ( dralabispelltemple@gmail.com ) or ( dralabispelltemple@hotmail.com ) or contact on whatsapp number +2348146226679 because he is the only herbal doctor that i can only show you up to , if your penis is 2 .2 cm and want to get it reach 9 .2 cm within three days i Dr Alabi is also specialized on breast and boobs enlargement i advese you to contact him for help.may God bless you

    ReplyDelete